We love all types of salad and always try to keep some romaine lettuce on hand. Here’s a simple recipe I’ve been making a lot and thought I would share the recipe. This is great for a side salad, or you can make up some protein like chicken or shrimp, and enjoy this as a meal.
Barb’s Warm Shallot Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- ½ lemon
- pinch salt, to taste (optional)
- pinch sugar, to taste (optional)
- Heat up a pan with olive oil. Finely chop shallots.
- Fry shallots until lightly brown.
- Scoop shallots and oil into a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Add mustard and lemon. Taste. Can add a pinch of salt or sugar for balance and taste.